Here's what recent students and graduates had to say:
"I am consciously aware of is that my ancestors are “REAL” and that they are here to help and support me."
" The fear has been removed from the process of discovery."
"I am also beginning to learn the importance of rituals in my life and how they will play apart in my Soul evolution."
"I notice as I am deepening my connection... that people around me are changing. "
"Feeling more emotionally settled."
"I feel support from my Ancestors and my environment for the change that is stirring around me."
"After completing the integration exercise with the oranges i feel much more stable and less stressed/irritable - my patience is coming back to a more balanced level..."
OsuMarassa Creative Arc Consciousness is provided as a 12 weeks course plus another 6 months apprenticeship program (offered separately). Offered online or in person on a 1:1 or 1:2 basis. This is part self-guided and art mentoring program.
Our system draws on living Vodou traditions and weaves together Vodou mythology, root-working, world mythologies, and modern metaphysical and scientific interpretations. The entire system takes 9 months to complete and is divided into sections.
(1) 12 weeks course work (3 months) including intro to sacred dance - DAFA
(2) 6 month monthly apprenticeship following successful completion of coursework; sacred chants and dances
(3) 3 months independent practice and final annual retreat
We help you recognize and improve your relationships with your personal divine principles, your divine laws (loas) through a personal and communal practice. Understand trance states and the temporary release of ego as an important part of your practice. It is a noninvasive system for gradual transformation, metamorphosis and personal development. You learn by completing projects using natural and "primal" sacred arts technologies that will enhance your confidence and re-awaken you to what you already know.
The course includes ancient methods of emotional release therapy and altar work techniques for evolution through cosmic force connections. Our system is rooted in our oldest "shamanic" practices and that's been safely used for centuries for releasing pain, re-balancing ourselves and for transgenerational reconnections.
Only 5 weeks into the course and there are some definite changes happening around me as well as inside of me. I notice as I am deepening my connection with Ori and ancestors that people around me are changing. The greatest change can be seen in my daughter that has nearly done a 360 in the way she relates to me in the past couple of weeks of the course. She is less agitated and more willing to listen and respect my wishes. But all I can say is if you are drawn to this course, do not hesitate to take it on what ever it will be for you it is definitely growth and expansion in all the best ways.
Abundance and light.
Nia (2017 Graduate)
Afterwards students may choose to perform a "lavè tèt" or receive a formal initiation with a spiritual house or may choose to stop here. This course PREPARES you by giving you knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the metaphysics of ATS, specifically Vodou. It deconstructs the lies and miseducation which has prevent you from knowing the truth about you, your ancestors, and spiritual principles.
1. Schedule or join one of the conference call. You will be guided to complete the application below during this call. Please note this system is not for everyone, Acceptance is based on your ability to complete the course, previous knowledge, alignment of vision, and at times divination.
3. Register and pay deposit or full amount |or| schedule payment plan
4. Start course, pay installments, complete assignments on time
5. Successfully complete final report to receive letter of completion
6. Sign up for the 6-months apprenticeship (Monthly fees are separate)
7. Complete apprenticeship and receive certificate of completion
8. Attend award ceremony online and/or in person
Background Photo Credit
The background photo on this site is reported to be an engraving–probably of a photograph from Harper's Weekly showing eight Haitian Sevite found guilty in February 1864 of the murder and cannibalism of a 12-year-old child. The case was a product of racism, misreporting and sensationalism directed by Sir Spenser St John, British charge d’affaires in Haiti during the 1860s. The derogatory, racist, and false perceptions from this "witch hunt" lingers to this day. Recommended Reading.