Previously OsuMarassa Consciousness
Our curriculum for this course is written in-house and subsequently reviewed by an advisory team of reviewers (Community Elders and Previous Students). Our curriculum is comprehensive, complete, and kept current on an annual basis. Each iteration is reviewed thoroughly to ensure we continue to serve our students' needs. We offer cutting edge courses rooted in our lineage, study and practice. As a result our courses are limited in number and availability.
- Our emphasis are on giving you the modern interpretation without loosing the authentic connections to your lineage and power.
- Spiritual Medicine are integrated and inclusive. They include ritual, energy healing, color spectrum therapy, embodiment, dancing, chanting, and other integrative and natural medicine used in Indigenous systems for centuries. We keep it integrated.
- Rootworking medicine including the assessment and treatment of common spiritual problems.
- We address BioSpiritReality problems from its root cause by addressing stabilization and challenges first and foremost.
- We focus on Soul honoring, reconnection and other spiritual management techniques as primary tool for common everyday problems.
- Practical skills including breath mechanics, ornaments, feminine powers, and more.
- Ritual ethics, protocols and etiquette.
- Customization and wholistic approach to healing systems.
- Guest instructors to widen perspectives
- Simulations and hands-on activities are real and relevant.
Successful completion with letter and certification based on 100% attendance, satisfactory performance on assignments, and demonstrated proficiency with practical skills.
Students must be at least 21 years old to participate in most of our courses. Those 18-21 require interview and at least one recommendation. Those 18 years of age and under require the written consent of a parent or guardian.
All teaching materials are usually at no additional cost. Students will receive the following on this course.
Recommended reading list
*DAFA Dance classes is being integrated and will be a part of the complete system.