Embrace Your Wholeness
- Rediscovering true self and leading a more authentic life (personal mythology)
- Self-recreation, dominion, and authorship (self determination)
- Empowerment through critical thought, knowledge, practice, ritual, and understanding
- Reconnecting and resourcing through inner infinite intelligence
- Embracing self reliance
- Reconnection and rooting through a personal and sacred spiritual practice
- Self healing through easily accessible and everyday tools
- Embracing and nurturing supportive community
Aimani Youn Orimobe
(Irmina "Tutu" Ulysse)
Student of the metaphysics of Ayitian Vodou, sacred dance, ritual, chanting and indigenous systems. Helping women become more radiant, certain and elegant through systematizing embodiment and learning how to harmonize their pure states of being with the creative nature of dualities.
M"y mission is to help others dive into unique, natural states and expressions of intuition using direct spiritual and mystical experiences. To over-stand the nature of their Soul, and to align body, spirits, mind and Soul under the Creator of their understanding. As an ambassador and wisdom keeper, I also maintain ancient wisdom for future generations through systems, writing, and oral traditions. "
I look forward to working with you!
Interfaith, Multicultural and African Based Traditions